We do not usually pay to the difference in fabrics as the season changes and we also care less about the care it needs. Here is the biggest mistake we make with our new and favorite clothes. Yearend is around the corner and the summer dress code is off now. Everybody seems to be wearing semi-woolen and woolen clothes. Because the texture and fabric of clothes have changed, we should also understand that it might require a different kind of laundry service and cleaning care.
Unlike summer dresses, warm clothes are delicate and need special care. Most of us prefer to wash clothes at home and we have a perception that hot water will help to remove dirt easily. Although the concept of using warm water is right to some extent, not everyone knows what the right temperature is.
How do I wash my winter clothes?
Knowing the right way to wash winter clothes added extra life to the clothes. The tips are easy to remember, but it is always a good option to let the clothes be cleaned at a professional laundry service place. Now, to look for the right place, we just need to type laundry service near me, and bang! a long list of options comes up.
However, to take a note on professional washing techniques, let’s cover the base.
- The ideal temperature for washing woolen clothes should be 40-50 degrees and not more than that. If we wash your cloth in hot water, the fabric will lose its shine, quality, tenderness, elasticity, and life.
- Use liquid wash made particularly for cleaning winter fabrics
- We must not iron woolen clothes, especially when they are damp. If we do so, the sweater, socks, or whatever it is, will become two sizes bigger than its actual size.
- We should follow the directions printed on the tag of the cloth.
- To cut the clutter, going for a laundry service is the best option among all. Professionals know how to do it right.
We all know the use of search engine, aren’t we? Look for laundry service in Dwarka and the best will be there.
Read More Blog: